Container Storage – Points to Remember
Container storage: The first thing to think about when you’re trying to select a facility is location. Urban and suburban areas tend to have the most competitive business, though large storage locations can be very expensive there – we are perfect for the following areas: Newbury, Thatcham, Hungerford, Tadley and Kingsclere.
We will price match ‘like for like’ storage (e.g. shipping container for shipping container). Note: We are not able price match the same space in the indoor self storage as the size of an outdoor shipping container as this is not ‘like for like’.
May 2016 Introductory Offer
Discounts offered for longer term storage (6 months+) and always have an introductory offer on – this month we are currently offering the first month of storage at just £1 – enquire at booking as to what the current introductory offer by calling 01635 581811 or by sending an online enquiry.
Shipping containers are all one size (20ft shipping containers = 160 sq ft space inside) Our outdoor shipping containers are available with 24 hour access. The containers are not stacked – they’re just single story. We have a forklift that we operate for free for customers who need it (by appointment).
Helpful Tips on Container Storage for Homeowners
- Consider a month in advance to eat your frozen food to empty your freezers in good time
- Prepare a list of fixtures you will be taking from your house – light fittings, bulbs, curtain rails etc
- Have a garage sale – Get out the pen and paper and list everything in your garage
- Sell unwanted items on eBay – Clear the attic out and make some cash!
- Dismantle self assembled furniture and wrap in blankets
- Remember the washing machine drum will need securing before transport
- Empty fuel from lawnmowers and other fuel driven motor powered items
- Defrost all fridges / freezers 24 hours in advance
- Label boxes clearly with the corresponding rooms for the ease of identification in the future